Then, I'm thinking of on Monday and Thursday of that week around 1pm, doing the picnic at Nibley park (walk or bike there) and play a game of frisbee or badminton or something like that and bring whatever kids you have and just play around a bit.
Then, after dinner, everyone needs to do a little something. Like go for a walk or a bike ride or whatever to digest dinner and move a bit. I don't think I'll use this as a time to get together, but suggest that everyone do it.
In addition to all this, I want us all to start a push-up regimen. On Monday morning you go to your stairs and do as many push ups as you can on your 5th step and then the next morning as many as you can on your 4th step and then Wednesday morning, your 3rd step, Thursday, your 2nd step, Friday, your first step, Saturday, the ground and then for kicks, on Sunday morning, go to the top of your steps and do as many push ups as you can on your step that is a step down so that your feet are higher than your head. Ya. Do it!
Now, after having said all this, if someone wants to plan a bike ride or something else one afternoon or something after dinner or whatever, do it. I'll come if I can bring my kids or maybe I can get my mom to babysit for me once that week. What does everyone think of this sort of mini fat camp or walk/run camp??
Al
Sounds like a plan!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I will join you for as much of it as I can! The soccer park by blackhawk condos and south wal-mart is also good. There is a figure-8 track around the soccer fields and a little playground. That would be a good spot to have lunch.
ReplyDeleteSarah