Monday, March 22, 2010

43 miles down...

Sarah here again. I have come to terms with food again, and I am back to watching my calories. It is a fine line for me, as I kind of obsess about it if I keep track too exactly. So I am keeping track, but not writing it down--400 calories for breakfast, 400 for lunch, 600 for dinner. I weighed myself this morning, but I'm not going to weigh myself again until next Monday. I hope to get some positive karma going and just be relaxed and not obsessed about eating normally. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...
I am remodeling my house, so my running has been slightly neglected (sorry, Patty, I know you made an early guess). But I am still working towards my goal. I ran 1 mile in 10 minutes this morning before lifting weights (it felt so good!).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, there's a website in the sidebar in case you need to figure out how many calories something is...

    ReplyDelete