I won't be able to work out with the group in the early morning... Kevin goes to work at 4:30. However, if you are all meeting at 5 or 6 or whatever, then I will commit myself to waking up at the same time and doing the same or similar activity.
I should be able to make it to all the others. Kevin does have mutual on Wednesday nights - but perhaps on Wednesday we could meet later (perhaps at 8:30) and mutual should be over by then.
Kevin and I are also going to do the Legacy Duathlon. We're participating in a bunch of races this summer. It's good motivation for us and shoot, it's fun! We're planning on the Smithfield 10K, Wasatch Back Relay, Cache Valley Super Sprint Triathlon, Springville 5K, Nibley 5K, and I'm sure we'll throw a few other 5Ks in there somewhere. I've taken a long break from doing any races I actually don't think I've done any kind of race since my marathon back in 2001. I'm actually a pretty slow runner. To me it's not about speed, but endurance.
No comments:
Post a Comment