What does everyone think of this? Check the calendar. I put my name with the date to let everyone know I was planning the event and organizing it.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
From Al
Hello fellow BLs. I talked last night with a few gals about our rewards, Crystal Hot Springs, fat camp, and things like that. We decided that scheduling and organizing 10 people was hard with all our families, activities, spouses jobs and things like that. We then decided that if someone wants to plan a little something (a reward) for when they achieve the goals they've set whether it be a quarter or half or whatever, then they can plan something and invite all to come. Those who are able to come, go and great, but those who can't for whatever reason, that's OK too. For example, the Crystal Hot Springs trip, I'm going to cancel. I haven't reached my quarter goal, but when I do, I will probably want to go and I'll set a date and time and invite all who can come, to come. Also, I want to do the Smithfield 10K in May and want all to join me so I put it on the events calendar. Whoever can, please do. If you can't, that's OK. Also, I'm planning on doing a fat camp week (basically lots of exercise and activities) and whoever can join me, please do. I'll have more details on that coming up. So, if any of you want to do something.....then just plan it, organize it and see if anyone wants to come. Right now, I am thinking of planning a trip to the Hot Springs on the 27th of March. I should reach my goal by then and I'm thinking in the evening of that day. So I'll put it on the events calendar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds good. A fat camp week will work well for me, as I have a wedding to attend on April 4. I heard rumors of bowling this coming Tuesday? I'm up for that!
ReplyDeletesorry...I mean April 24 for the wedding!
ReplyDelete