That bug has turned out to be a great blessing!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Stomach bug diet part 2
I am starting to get back to normal in almost every way. One good thing is my appetite is slowly coming back. Three days of not eating shrunk my stomach and now I'm full really fast. For example, we took the kids to use their Sizzler gift certificates. I got the salad bar filled my first plate with healthy salad and a tiny bit of splurge salads. Between getting up every couple of minutes to let my ravenous son out or back in and all the other distractions, I finished that plate and was stuffed! My husband was shocked because it wasn't very much. I only had the one plate and I am still full this morning. I'm hoping most of the 5 pounds I lost are permanent if I keep this up and don't stretch my stomach back out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment