Monday, March 22, 2010

New Member

From Al:
Hey guys, I spoke to Heather Overly yesterday and she has heard about our Nibley Biggest Loser and wants to join in the fun. So, welcome aboard, Heather. When I spoke to her, she said she's thinking about losing 10 lbs. (can't see that.....) but wants to focus on exercise goals, so her ticker will have hours exercised, like Diana's. Heather, we're excited to have you join us. The purpose of this blog is to allow you to talk about what you're doing, get support from the people on this blog and most of all, to vent frustrations and complain and whine because sometimes it really drags to have to do this and you need to get it out of your system. We also use the blog to arrange get togethers. If someone wants to go exercise or wants to celebrate reaching a goal, they can arrange an outing and invite all to come. Those who can come, do and those who can't take a raincheck. There's an events calendar to the right that you can put in your event that you want to plan for you and invite people to. That's about it.

OK, now it's time for a round up and roll call. Everyone needs to write in and check in. Update your tickers. If you can't update your tickers, you need to vent or write or talk or seethe or steam or cry or deny (like I do) or make excuses (me, again.....), or whatever you need to do. We're almost to the end of March. March is our halfway point. We should all have reached our goals to the half mark by now. At least.....that was the plan. So everyone, what's going on? Where is everyone at? What does everyone need? Do we need a recommitment? Refocus? What does everyone need for help. I'm here to help. I can help babysit for people to go exercise, I can help people by sympathizing or listening. I can go with people for runs and walks and whatever. Sometimes it's easier if someone goes with you.

Anyway, another quote: "If this were easy, everyone would do it"
Guys, this is hard. Hang in there. We're warriors....I'll do another quote that I love. Later.
OK everyone, check in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment