Monday, March 29, 2010

Fat Camp Uh-Oh

Uh-oh guys, fat camp might not work out quite like I thought. Darren was supposed to have practically the whole week off. Because he didn't work that week, he picked up a trip and organized some training. Now....he's working. So, I'm going to have no one in the early mornings or evenings. I'll have my kids full-time. So, now I need to rethink the fat camp. It might have to be that there's only one thing per day that I can bring my kids to. So, for right now, I'm going to put fat camp on the back burner and see what I can figure out. Right now it's only looking like am (around 9 am) jogging/running/walking with the stroller with my one child and then maybe in the afternoons or evenings, a bike ride with both my kids. Do the park thing. Does anyone want to do the fat camp? Would anyone like to host one day? Do all three events that day? I could probably host one day where I do all three events.
I don't know, maybe this just isn't that feasible.
So, I'll think on it some more and get back to you.
Al

1 comment:

  1. I think we should just try to get together once a day and then do extra stuff where we can. I think I could take a day and that might work to spread the responsibility around.

    ReplyDelete