Monday, March 22, 2010

From one Hungry Girl to another


This is Sarah. I have been planning to share this for quite some time, so here it is: Have you ever heard of hungry-girl.com? There is this awesome girl named Lisa whose life mission is to find filling and delicious foods that won't make you fat! She is not a professional cook, but she is amazing at coming up with recipes and food tips. She has written several cookbooks. If you're not excited yet, I have two words for you: ONION RINGS! Patty, Tori and I tried her onion ring recipe, and you can eat the whole onion (a huge plate-full) for only 167 calories! Much better than 600 or 700 at a restaurant! (The recipe tasted amazing when I added some of my own spices to it)! So check it out already! I get her free weekly email, and it's like having your own food support group. I love Hungry Girl! P.S. Sorry about the 'buy it now' under the pic. I got it from her website.

1 comment: