Okay, so it looks like you have all posted a guess for my goal, right? So now I can give you updates for the motivation of all. The first day of my project was Saturday Feb 27--10 miles. Monday, 4 mi, Wed 5 mi, Thurs 2 mi, Fri 6 mi. Most of this is on the treadmill, but some is outside. Then I was going to do a big day again on Saturday, but I didn't do any! So today I did...are you ready...13! That was 3 in the morning, 8 during the day watching movies with the kids, and 2 after they went to bed. The worst part of it was the smell. Yes, I reeked. Our hot water heater broke on Saturday, and it's been a while since I've done laundry...or had more than a sponge bath...yuck! It's fixed now, and I smell good...TMI! So if you were counting, that's 40 miles total in 10 days! If you know me well and made an ambitious guess, you are probably smiling right now. But I probably won't get to run at all when I am in Boise this week. We'll see if I run tomorrow. Tori and I have called off the 5am workouts until after spring break--we are burned out on those early mornings!
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, oh wow. You're doing fantastic. I now regret my April 4th date that I listed. Keep up the good work. I don't know how you do it or how you stay focused and committed. I'm training for a half marathon and the WBR and I could really use your commitment. Good luck with the 60 miles you have left. You probably don't need the luck.
ReplyDeleteAl
Wow Sarah! You are rockin'! Way to go. I was only able to do about 4 miles on Saturday, a 5K on Monday, and nothing on Tuesday. Today I'm going to do another 5K. But 13 miles!??!! That's amazing. Way to go!
ReplyDelete