Thursday, March 18, 2010

Great quote for the day

P.S. That last post was from me.....Al

Quote for the day (no, not just today, but for all of you for always): "The pain of regret is far greater than the pain of discipline."

It hurts to exercise. It's uncomfortable. It's killer to eat a salad when you really want french fries (more so for me because I hate salads.....ugh), but it's far more killer to go to bed hating yourself for skipping a workout or eating something you shouldn't have.

I have this quote in my closet by my running gear. I read it nearly every week. I have another great quote that I live by but I won't put it in now. I'll save it for another day. That will keep you guys reading the blog.....anxiously and eagerly awaiting!!! Ha ha.

Al
P.S. Love your body for what it can do, not what it looks like.
My body (by June) is going to run a 4 mile, steep hill. Amazing.....(for me)
What can your body do?

1 comment: