Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Time to get serious

So here is another check-in. We had a really fun weekend celebrating my hubby's birthday. We lots of family and food. We finished the cake last night now most of the junk is out of the house. I need to get outside to exercise, every time I think today is the day we wake up to rain or snow! I also need new shoes, I can jog around my room for about 20 minutes before my feet hurt. I need to get past these hurdles before my brother's wedding in 5 weeks.
My favorite quote from stake conference, "You will either marry or give birth to your greatest challenge." Amen! Hormones are raging in certain family members and has brought on some emotional eating. Okay, no more excuses for not doing what I need to!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana, thanks for checking in....hang in there. Let me know if you want to go for a walk. Even though it snowed, the sun has come out and the snow is melting. We could just put on our boots and walk through mud, call it resistance training...

    ReplyDelete