Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just for Al!

Since Al is always mentioning that the blog is too quiet, here's my input. I'm proud of myself for keeping most of the stomach bug weight. My clothes fit a little better. Now I am trying to ramp up my workouts even if they have to be short.
My son seems to keep bringing home illnesses. He started the stomach bug and then everyone had it. Now he has a really bad cold/flu. Last night my husband complained that I kept pushing him out of bed, was I cold even though I felt hot to him? So he let me sleep in and I can feel it coming. I will keep exercising, no matter how sick I get! It is spring, why are we getting the colds now?!? I was looking forward to getting outside, now I'll have to wait a few more days.
So that's how we're doing, still plugging away!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Diana, I'm so sorry to hear about you being sick. It really can take it out of you. But don't exercise if you're feeling sick. I read something once in my running mag that if your symptoms are from the neck up, exercising is OK. If any symptoms are below the neck, don't exercise. So, cough, sore throat, body aches, STOMACH BUG, etc. Just drink like crazy. Congrats on keeping the bug weight off.
    Al

    ReplyDelete