Thursday, January 14, 2010

SO PUMPED!

Robyn said.....
Thanks for letting me be in on the girls nights as well as the NIBLEY BIGGEST LOOSER. I had a great time on Tuesday night and look forward to getting to know you all better. My plan is to start running again. I was totally into running in my younger days. My parents have an old treadmill they never use and we plan to bring it up this weekend. I'm super excited about that. I've avoided going outside obviously because it's SO cold, but more because the air is so bad. Not good for the lungs!
So far I've done....

Hand Weights in the morning with some squats--my legs are killing me today!

I've eaten pretty good the last two days. Snacking is definitely my downfall. I went to the store today and bought a bunch or fruit, yogurt, and pretzel sticks for my salty fix.

GOOD LUCK TO Ya'll and let the pounds fall off!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, another runner. Glad to hear. Welcome to Biggest Loser - or H - E - double hockey sticks! Just kidding. Glad you came to girl's night. It was fun meeting you.
    Al

    ReplyDelete