As far as eating goes... I'm starting to get in my "groove" again. One weakness I have is snacking while I make lunch or dinner. That has been my area of focus. I have started chewing gum while I make meals. That way I don't end up eating a billion calories before I even sit down to eat!
Allyson - I think it's a good idea to adjust your goal to something you view as realistic. To lost 10 lbs. in 5 months is 2 lbs. per month. Totally doable. Go for it! And it sounds like you're doing an amazing job with working out. Awesome!
Diana - not sure if I could do the every other day thing! It's an interesting idea, though. Are you going to try it? You'll have to let us know what you think. The only thing that would be really difficult for me - is having enough energy throughout the day on only 500 calories. But perhaps if you eat a lot the day before - it may be enough to get you through the low calorie day.
Oh - and I wanted to invite you all to a recital that my friend and I are doing next Saturday - February 6th. It's at 2 pm on the second floor of The Book Table. I'm playing a couple of pieces on the cello and my friend will play a couple of numbers on the trombone. We're even going to play a double cello concerto together - I guess it's technically a cello/trombone concerto... You are all invited!
No comments:
Post a Comment