Friday, January 15, 2010

Apple Pie

This is Patty posting.

So yesterday I was REALLY good with what I ate during the day. I didn't have a morning snack and only had a 60-cal snack in the afternoon. My dinner was about 500 calories. So Kevin and I splurged and we each ate a piece and a half of this yummy, fattening apple pie! The amazing thing is, I still lost a pound! (OK - 0.6 lb. to be exact) But the point is I still lost. I did a good work out - ran 2 miles and walked about a half mile. So it was encouraging that if I stuck to my meal plan and cut out a couple of snacks, that I could have a yummy dessert. AWESOME!

Today I am going to do an hour of cardio. Basically I'm going to run as fast as I can for one minute, followed by 4 minutes of walking. I will repeat this for an hour. Good luck all on your workouts today!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Allyson, please share the website that you found... I'd love to try it out!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty, I put it in the sidebar and it's called Calorie Per Day Calculations. When the page comes up, put in your height, weight, how many pounds you want to lose per week, etc. and then it will bring you to a new page where you're supposed to sign in or log in or register. At the top of that sign in, they should give you your recommended daily calorie intake. That's as far as I went.
    Let me know if you don't find it.
    Cheers!
    Al

    ReplyDelete