Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm IN!

Hi girls -
Alison told me what you guys were planning, I hope you don't mind me inviting myself in! It is so helpful to have support. I have struggled with my weight all my married life. I was able to lose about 30 pounds after my third child but it just hasnt' come off since the last one. I like to run and bike for exercise. I have also started doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD and we got the wii fit plus for Christmas and i've been doing that too. I think my eating habits need work and the first thing i want to start with is doing a food diary. I'm like Patty if I plan it out then it's easier. I my goal is to lose 25 lbs.
Lisa Ward

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I got the Gillian Michaels 30 day Shred from Netflix. I heard it is a killer. Painful. Argh. But I hear it's pretty effective. So, I will start Monday doing that on my off running days. Welcome aboard.
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, welcome!! So fun to have you join us :)
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete