Friday, January 15, 2010

New Eating Plan

From Al,
So I've been reading everyone's comments on FB about my difficulties with chocolate, plus I found a website that calculates how much you weigh, how much you want to lose, and how quickly and then calculates how many calories you should eat a day. My total is 1500 calories. So I've decided for my eating plan to count calories. It will probably be tedious, but I believe that I'll get used to it, even really good at it so that I can eyeball things and just know pretty much how many calories I'll be eating. That way, if I've got some calories left over at the end of the day (especially if I shoot for 1200 during the day) I can wage this battle that I wage and if I lose it, and I eat the dang chocolate, it won't be so bad. I won't have to worry. I won't have to cut it out completely. Also, I won't have to feel too guilty either. I can just eat it and say I'll try again tomorrow. I also think that 1500 is a realistic goal especially if you consider this a lifestyle change. So, that's my plan for eating. Right now, I feel pretty good about my exercise plan as well as my eating plan. I think it's something I can do. Definitely hard at times, but can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment