For those waiting for Aunt Flo, just keep at it and next week should be a big week. The last time I really worked hard a weight loss, I would work really hard all month and loose nothing. But after Aunt Flo visited I lost big and kept it off. So plow through and it will pay off.
Friday, January 22, 2010
New distraction
I have been having a hard time not thinking about food. So I figured I needed to find a good distraction that would keep my mind busy. I realized that I had been putting off making quilts for my girls. I went yesterday to Joann's to get the supplies to get started. I came home and started and the afternoon was gone. The best part I made it through my hard part of the day without snacking or craving anything! Now to keep at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great idea Diana - I do alot of sewing in the afternoon to and it helps me too. I want to see the quilts when your done.
ReplyDelete