Talk about motivation! I put my swimsuit on Sunday night and stood in front of my full size mirror and made myself look at ALL 360 degrees! IT WAS SCARY Can we say motivation!! I have not felt comfortable in that suit since before my four year old was born! I will wear that baby at the lake this summer
On the flip side, I had a weak weekend with homemade cafe rio with the extended family. I could seriously drink the dressing.
See you all tonight
Robyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know, I need to put my swimsuit on and I need a before and after picture! Maybe even a week by week picture in the same, tight, ill-fitting outfit to see the progress. Ja.
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna be smokin' - keep up the good work (although I still can't see why you're trying to lose weight....???)
Al