So, first off, I am wondering if Allison can share that recipe with the meringue and chocolate pudding stuff. It was so yummy and low calorie!!
I also had a great week, lost weight and exercised like I was supposed to and feel really good. The thing I am worrying about is the fact that I kind-of splurged yesterday because my husband and I finally got to celebrate our Anniversary. We went to Maddox and I know I ate way more then I should and then went back to Sherwood Hills and they hooked us up with HUGE pieces of cheesecake. I do feel good in the fact that I only ate half last night and finished it up this morning. I'm just hoping it doesn't bite me in the but. Anyway, just thought I would vent for a minute. Back on the band wagon again :) WE CAN DO THIS!!!
Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on finally having your anniversary celebration! I wouldn't worry about your splurge - come on, you only have one anniversary a year!
ReplyDelete