Al's post
So, we're doing the blog! Awesome. Hope this works for you guys. At girls night, let's have a discussion about our rewards and goals a little bit to make sure we're all on the same page there. I just want us all to agree and work together. Also, if I mention this to other people or friends, and they want to join up too, can they? Do we want to keep it within our girl's night. I'm definitely OK to keep this "exclusive" (for lack of a better word) just to keep it small and personal and private. But I thought I'd put it out there. I won't say anything to anyone until we discuss it at girl's night maybe. Ya?So, my plan. No food plan yet. Thinking about that. My exercise plan: Everyday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. is my time. I will not plan anything during those two hours. I know from time to time some things will come up, and I'll have to adjust, but that is my time. Ethan's at school and when he's not at school, he just has to entertain himself, watch a movie, whatever, because that's my exercise time. I will run every other day. For an hour. Right now, it won't be an hour because I have to work up to that. 6 miles. Now, I'm training for the BL half marathon, so one of the running days will be a long run to put my mileage up. Treadmill running for now because of the cold. Then I will also do 20 minute stretches and 20 minute weights. With the left over time I will interchange between some exercise DVDs for abs, or more cardio, or my DDR. On the other days, I will do the weights and stretches and then do something like the exercise DVDs or the DDR or some other kind of workout on my treadmill, like hiking. I'll put the pack on and everything. Plus, at night if I want to watch TV, I have to walk on my treadmill while doing it. This is after the kids go to bed. If I really don't feel like walking (sore muscles) then I can do stretches.
That's my exercise plan. My running goals are more specific for training, but won't bore you with that. So, I'm pretty long-winded. Sorry. I'm way excited. For the first time in my life I think I might actually lose some weight. Thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment