skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nibley Biggest Loser

Sunday, January 17, 2010

"How long does getting thin take?" asked Pooh, anxiously - A.A. Milne
Posted by lisa at 7:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Helpful Websites

  • Calorie Per Day Calculations
  • Calorie Counter

Allyson's goal

Robyn's Goal

Diana's goal

Diana's exercise goal

Patty's Goal

Jenny's goal

Lisa's Goal

Heather's Goal

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (129)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ▼  January (30)
      • Invite
      • Feelin good!!
      • Pay Off
      • Determined!
      • Attention foodies!
      • Bear with me.....
      • Seeing Progress
      • New distraction
      • Missed that feeling....
      • Good news and bad news.
      • Fell Off the Wagon Yesterday
      • I felt like I was on "What Not to WEAR"
      • Post by Allyson
      • I got together today with two college roommates to...
      • Today's Weight Loss Tip
      • "How long does getting thin take?" asked Pooh, anx...
      • Controlled splurging...
      • Meringue and Pudding
      • I want that recipe!!
      • Just talking....
      • I'm IN!
      • Rough start
      • Apple Pie
      • New Eating Plan
      • SO PUMPED!
      • Diana's goal
      • My exercise plan
      • Let the games begin!
      • I officially started really trying last Thursday (...
      • First Post