Al
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Just talking....
OK, so I've been amazingly committed to my exercise plan. I'm really unfit so I can't seem to exercise the whole 2 hours, but I'm really progressing, and it's only be 3 days. My running mileage and speed is already improved and I've got a stretch routine down pat. Even my weight routine has improved. It's only the 3rd day. I'll probably be doing the whole 2 hours in the next couple weeks. So, I'm very optimistic and the schedule is working with the kids, even with Darren being home. So far so good. However, the food thing is still a struggle. I'm just always hungry. Just want to eat. I'm a million times better these past 3 days than I was, but I'm always thinking about food. As I've been counting my calories, I never, ever realized how much calories I eat, or how much on little thing had. My portions are chopped in half, easily. I can't believe it. It's kind of scary, depressing. 1500 calories isn't that much. But it's supposedly plenty for us to survive and thrive. Scary that I'm hungry too. I guess this is an adjustment period. Arrgh. So, that's where I'm at. I weighed myself this morning. 5 lbs. down. But I'm going to weigh myself before bed and then put that weight on my ticker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment