I officially started really trying last Thursday (Jan 7, 2010). I weigh tomorrow and have been feeling pretty good about things so far. I've realized that I enjoy sweating because I feel empowered, like I am accomplishing something. I have way more to loose then 35 lbs. as stated on my ticker, but I also know it will probably take me most of the year to achieve it!! Good luck to you all
Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy Cow, Jenny! Did you just lose 4 lbs.? Awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Just read you lost 4 lbs. Fantastic. I'm jealous. Then again I really am starting today. Hopefully I can be at 4 lbs. next week. That's awesome. You've already got it in your tracker. So cool. Love how it looks. Looks like progress.
ReplyDeleteAl
I did loose 4 pounds this week, but I'm not planning on that happening every week. I think my body was in shock mode getting used to the new things I have been doing. If I can loose 2 a week and keep it steady at that, then I will be happy :) I am loving the way I am feeling already!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Slow and steady is more likely to stay away forever.
ReplyDelete