Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feelin good!!

I'm happy to say that I'm down 2 1/2 pounds this week!!! I'm feeling good and getting used to the new way I'm eating. I'm learning that exercise can be fun and because I'm seeing results, I don't want to quit :) Exercise is becoming more of just an everyday routine that I am learning I love! I feel very empowered and am so excited to get this weight off. Good luck to all you ladies. We WILL do this!!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Go Jenny! That's awesome. You're kicking everyone's butts in all of this. Mine especially. My aunt Flo is arriving today, maybe tomorrow and I am so bloated that I refuse to weigh myself. No, I did. I'm back to my original weight. Well, I won't worry about it because the weight only counts when aunt Flo is gone. Right?? Right??
    You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be kicking everyone's butt, but I have a lot more to loose then you guys :) I think we are all doing great!! Hang in there with Aunt Flo. She'll be gone before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete