Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wow!

So, I got on the scale this morning to weigh myself. I weigh 131.5 pounds. Wow. How exciting. My goal was 140-145 pounds. This is everything that I've ever dreamed.........
OK, the scale is broken. Maybe it's not broken, maybe it's just being temperamental or difficult. So, if the scale doesn't work now what? I have a pair of pants that I'd like to fit into. I guess that's my new scale. Ooooh, but I now like this new (old) scale that I have......hee hee
Al

1 comment:

  1. So Al, I'm curious as to how you are feeling after 5 days of this new diet? Diana, how are you feeling? I'm mainly just wondering how you are doing to see if I could do it. I sure don't feel like I could survive on 500-700 calories a day, but maybe I could. Just wanted to know how you made it through your down days!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete