Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh I love you guys....

Yes, I do, I love you guys. Diana, awesome. Glad to have someone to try this out with. I did OK yesterday. I followed to a 'T' during the day, but at dinner time, I couldn't fathom a 100 or 200 calorie shake or meal or whatever. So, I had what I wanted. Still, my total intake was maybe 1000-1200 yesterday which is pretty low. Today is my up day but I'm not that hungry today. I am a bit nauseous and feeling sick, but my willpower today is incredible (before I started feeling sick). So, I'm going to eat my biryani tonight and a little treat that I have planned for tonight and enjoy. Tomorrow will be a down day but I don't think I'm going to make it 500 calories. I think I'll put it at 800 calories and focus on putting a lot of vegetables in it, especially the 'free' vegetables like cucumber and salad and things like that. So I'm really filling up the stomach. I don't know. I'm going to play around with it a bit and find what works for me. I succumbed last night because I wanted something good and filling. I did really really well during the day, though. Heather, did you make that post about Bountiful Baskets? I'm interested. I'll have to call you on that one....
Al

1 comment:

  1. Yes the post about Bountiful Baskets was from me. Sorry I totally forgot to put my name

    ReplyDelete