My body.....ugh, I'm too old for this. I laid sod on Tuesday and was so sore yesterday. Then I ran 10 miles today. It was killer. It was really hard today. Tomorrow I'm laying more sod for my neighbor and Saturday is the 10K. I'm dying here. I need a massage. I'm running out of Advil. I'm getting a cold too, and I'm having my period. I'm just dying. If I can get through this week, I swear, I can do just about anything.
Hey, how's everyone doing? I know there was a lot of success during boot camp with weight loss. How's the weight loss going for everyone right now? Everyone still strong?
Struggling? What's news?
Al
I have been on some great hikes lately. Yesterday morning, Tori and I did the wind caves trail about halfway-we didn't start early enough. Today we started up at 5:15 am and got back down at 8:03 am. I am so tired! We spent a half hour taking pics at the top, and it was lots of fun! I have been digging up my garden plot all week, so I am just plain worn out!
ReplyDelete