Saturday, May 8, 2010

Today's 10K

Ok guys, gotta brag again. I'm totally stoked. I did the Smithfield Health Days 10K this morning and did incredibly well for me. I beat my long-standing personal record of 1:06. I did 1:03:54 or something like that. I'm so stoked. Totally excited about that. My ultimate goal with a 10K is to do a sub-hour. Soon. Soon, it's getting better. Sorry about my bragging here, but just had to scream it out to the world. Yay!! Aaaahhhhh!!! Woooohoooooo!!!
Al

2 comments:

  1. You should do more bragging, because it gets us excited for you and fired up to do better ourselves! Much better than complaining and commiserating. Spread the good feelings around! Hooray for bragging! And congrats on the 10K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you did so great! I would love to do the Wellsville 10 K with you. They do it over Labor Day. I'll put it on the calendar when I get details.

    ReplyDelete