Al
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Friday's Group Exercise
OK guys, as I write this, it is snowing like crazy. Big huge snowflakes and it's covering everything. Now, I don't think it will be snowing tomorrow. If it's snowing tomorrow, I'm going to cancel the group exercise. I'm going to be very unoriginal for tomorrow. I'm thinking of just going to the park where we went rollerblading and just walking. I don't think I'm going to rollerblade. Even if it's not snowing, it will probably be wet, which on rollerblades, is slick. Also, I'm so sore and so physically tired that I don't think I'll run. I'll just be taking a walk around the pathway a few times. Come join me, run or walk or whatever with me. 9 a.m. However, check this blog before you go. If the weather is iffy, I'll probably cancel. I don't want to get so wet. Sound OK to everyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment