Friday, May 14, 2010

Lost some weight

So, I've lost about 3 pounds this week doing the up day/down day. And so far, I've only run once this week. I'm doing my 12 mile run today and it's a down day, but during the run, whatever I eat I'm not counting towards my down day calories. I'm going to eat a Snickers or get some GU for my run. If I count my run calories towards my down day calories, I won't eat hardly anything at all, and I don't think I should do that. And I don't want to do my long run on an up day because it's the meal that I eat the night before that makes the most difference to my energy and how well I do. So, it should work out this way, but we'll see. I'll try it out. Anyway, so far......3 pounds. Woo hoo.
Al

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Al! Even though I don't respond a lot, I am reading your posts and I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete