Saturday, February 27, 2010

10 down, 90 to go!

I did it! I ran 10 miles. I was planning on going to the Sports Academy, but plans changed, so I did it on my treadmill at home. I ran 5 mph for most of it, with several spurts of 6 and 7 mph. It took me 114 min, 42 seconds, or just under 2 hours! That's treadmill time; it was a bit longer, as I had a few bathroom breaks. A few interesting things: When the calorie count reaches 1000, it resets to zero. When the time count reaches 100 minutes, it goes to zero and stops the treadmill. Good thing I was paying attention as it did so!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Sarah! 10 miles. That's amazing! I ran 4 miles today and I wasn't sore at all. I think that next Saturday I will run a 10K. Thanks for getting me excited to run more miles!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete