Monday, February 1, 2010

Al's Ramblings.....

So, I assigned myself my running legs or running portions of the Wasatch Back Relay. I picked one of the hardest ones. One leg has the highest mileage and another has the steepest climb. Now why did I go and do a thing like that????? Why???? For those of you familiar with the WBR and want to look this one up, it's legs 9, 21, and 33. Anyone out there want to help me train? Advice? Ugh. I swear, if I don't lose weight from training for this alone......I'm destined to remain the way I am.....truly. I will never go on a diet again and realize that I've found my equilibrium and balance and God-intended body shape, size and weight. You are my witnesses.
Also, everyone out that in Nibley BL land what part of your clothing fades or wears out the fastest?
Me? Between my thighs. When I need a new pair of pants, it's because my thighs have rubbed a hole through the fabric. Confess one and all! OK, so Aunt Flo is still here but the appetite is returning back to normal. My mood too. But the weight is returning to normal too......Aaahh! It's OK, it's like 2 steps forward and then one step back. There's still the one step forward. That's how the period will be with this process. Still one step forward. So, welcome to Patty's friends. What's your advice? Tips? Info? Well, looks like everyone is doing well, especially considering the fact that life still goes on with all the things that happens -- potty training, sickness, parties, periods, etc. etc. We're all still hanging in there. I'm excited for everyone. Hey, does lipo count for this BL Nibley edition? Is that cheating?
Al

2 comments:

  1. Mine wear out in the same spot. So annoying. I look forward to not having them wear out as fast :)

    ReplyDelete