Hi, this is Sarah again. Last week, I had 2 good eating days and 5 bad ones. I am often tired and mistakenly think I am hungry. But I am not giving up! Today is my third good eating day this week. I plan to keep doing well. I finally had to face up to my own personality flaws and cut out sweets entirely. I can't seem to have "just one" of anything. In fact, if I eat sugary cereal in the morning, even though it is not a lot of calories, I can pretty much guarantee that I will eat everything in sight all day long. So I have decided to eat no sweets at all until after my brother-in-law's wedding (Apr 24). Because, seriously, who wants to be photographed as chubby for time and all eternity?
Workouts are merely so-so, though today was kick-butt. I really miss the sun, and running and hiking outside, and 6 to 10 mile excursions. That is torture on a treadmill! I am recommitting to do more intense workouts so that I can get my heart pumping for the day. But I will mostly focus on eating right. I am down 2 pounds from my initial 177. at 165, I will fit into most of my cute clothes, and at 160 I will fit into all but one dress. That dress is reserved for 155 and below, only. I am trying not to be psychotic about losing weight this year, so I am just looking forward to 165 for now.
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment