Sunday, February 21, 2010

From Al

OK, so I'm thinking it's time for our rewards! It is looking like everyone has lost a quarter of what they've set out to lose. REWARD! Time to go celebrate. I'm proposing something fun on Saturday the 7th or 13th of March. That's still a couple weeks away for those of us (me- hee hee) who need to still work on it a teensie bit. We could go to Crystal Hot Springs and soak in the hot pools while we still have fairly cool weather. We could also get together and go to lunch or potluck lunch so that we can really count our calories. Those are my two votes for our quarter of the way rewards! Everyone take a vote! Let me know!
Hang in there everyone. Keep working it. You can do it!
Hey, I had another idea......Just throwing it out there. Anyone want to do a fat camp? Basically at fat camp they exercise a lot and take nutrition classes and get massages and soak in hot tubs and exercise some more. They exercise like 2-3 times per day and stuff like that. I'm thinking like a Super Saturday. If anyone is up for that, just let me know. I've got some ideas swirling around in my head about that.
Al

4 comments:

  1. Allyson - great idea! I'm all about rewards. Anything to keep me motivated. I have something on March 7th from noon until five - but other than that, I'm good for either day. REWARDS! I haven't been to Crystal Hot Springs since junior high school. That's my vote!

    Sarah - would you mind sharing your weight loss story with the group? If we end up doing the fat camp, you could also share it with us there. Sarah really has an amazing story with how much she has been able to lose. She's also an incredible personal trainer. Brutal. She's good.

    Let's do the fat camp!!!! Maybe we could do it at the Sports Academy (I think you can get a one week free trial, or we could just pay like $7 as a visitor for a day). Then we could have access to all the equipment, gym, pool, etc. We could do a spinning class, aerobics, Sarah has brutal workouts as I'm sure Allyson does, too! Wouldn't it be AWESOME! Feel the burn! Oh yeah. Let's set a date. Awesome!
    Let's do a fat camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a fat camp day sounds great. I could use new ideas to mix it up. I'm back on the wagon with my eating so hopefully I can get closer to earning my reward. What is the cost of Crystal Hot Springs? Sorry I need to plan ahead for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all up for fat camp. My weight loss story is a good one, but what will be even better is if I can lose it again, as I have gained most of it back. But I am not giving up...ever!
    I will probably be out of town on the 13th, but the 7th sounds good, tentatively. I would like to meet all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 20th and 27th are out for me. Jason is working...surprise surprise! It looks like it might be hard to get us all together ;)

    ReplyDelete