Hey all! This is Tori :) I am excited to join this group. But I am also mainly excited to finally get exercising. I am Sarah's workout buddy. I have lost 14.5 pounds since I started working out a month ago and plan on losing much more. I'm not gonna lie, I am not entirely sure what I am doing, but I am a fast learner so I am not worried.
Anyway, I am a USU student going into music education and I play the trombone. That almost entirely sums up my life at the moment besides working out and church responsibilities... Thanks for letting me join this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Tori,
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you join us! I thought it was interesting that you are studying Music Education, because that is what my husband got his degree in and he currently teaches band and orchestra at Mountain Crest High School. His main instruments are Tuba and Trombone. I look forward to meeting you! Good luck. It sounds like you have a great start.
Jenny
Welcome Tori! Congrats on the awesome weight loss. It's kind of inevitable with Sarah as your personal trainer!
ReplyDeleteJenny - Sarah and I also graduated in music education (Sarah's a trombonist)... you just can't get away from us music people! You're surrounded!