Sunday, February 21, 2010
Robyn here....
I think we all need a little boost to get back on track. I have not been great, well great is too nice of a word...I've been horrible. My weight fluctuates so much from day to day, I need to get in the habit of weighing once or twice a week as opposed to every day as to not get discouraged. My period is back already, which makes me feel good only because I realize it's been a month that I've been hard at reaching my goals. I have not felt well this week. Sore throat, cough, and just plain tired, not to mention my period! So needless to say, I have not been able to exercise like I want. Hopefully after a good day of rest today, I will be able to get back on track tomorrow. I notice that the days I don't exercise are the days that my eating goes down the toilet. I NEED TO GET MY BUTT MOVING! As for the reward, I am all for it, but I feel guilty right now because I have been so bad, so waiting a week or two will be good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment