Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Count me in!

Hi, this is Sarah. I have been working out hard for a month, and also stressing hard and eating hard...my weight has not budged. But now that Patty's and my massive birthday bash is over, I am ready to really lose some weight. I weighed 177 on Monday morning and want to get down to 155 by the summer. Once I figure out how to do a tracker on the side, you will all be able to see it happen!
A little about me: I live near USU, have 1 husband and 2 kids, and I know Patty from the good ole college days. I am excited about being fit and working out. I actually got down below 150 lbs last summer, but then the fall and winter happened...so after I lose it all again, I am going to go on a planned maintenance regimen. I just don't know yet what the plan will be. Patty was my workout buddy until her husband got his new job, but now I have Tori, a USU student, to punish every morning. Thanks for letting me join!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Weclome, welcome. We all need all the support we can get. Someone to help push us. If you need any help with the tracker, just let me know.
    Al

    ReplyDelete