Thursday, February 4, 2010

One More Post.....

One more post and then I'm done. So, the Ogden Marathon relay is full. They do have a 5K. But it's in Ogden. Can I propose another idea? On May 8th is the Smithfield Health Days run. It's a 5K and 10K. Also a 1K for kids I think. How would everyone like to make this our 3/4 reward? We run (walk) a 5K or 10K and then have a picnic at the park in Smithfield afterwards. We'll toss a frisbee or something like that too. Just hang out for the morning. It's a fitness goal that is completely obtainable. Put it on the calendar instead of the Ogden relay. What does everyone say?
Vote!
Al

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me, especially since it is closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for the Smithfield Health Days run! Let's do it. Also, I just realized that our scheduled BLBLB on July 10th contradicts with the Logan Super Sprint Triathlon that Kevin and I are doing... We don't have to change it for my sake... but just curious if we could change the date? If not, no worries...

    ReplyDelete