Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekly Group Exercise

OK guys, I think there's a general consensus.....Everyone wants a group exercise and most everyone wants something twice/week. So, I'm wondering if someone out there wants to be an official Wednesday's Group Exercise Organizer. Anyone want the job. There's no salary, no stock options, no benefits except for a little control over what you choose :). The hours would be Wednesday mornings 8:45-10:00 a.m. plus some work at home planning the event. Must be Internet/blog savvy and enthusiastic for exercising, even if you don't want to.....
OK, getting carried away.
Someone want to organize Wednesday's exercising? I'll do Friday.
So, this Friday, I would really like to roller-blade again. I have a long run on Saturday that I have to do, so I want to do something light and fun on Friday, something with different muscles. I'm thinking I would like to go to the park that we went to for roller-blading during fat camp. I liked it. For those who don't want to rollerblade, come walk/run. We know the mileage of that loop, so that will be great for measuring. I'll bring my rollerblades again, but call me to get first dibs. If there's weather, check the blog on Friday morning. I'll do any cancelling or changes on Friday morning around 8am.
Sound good?
Everyone respond and tell me what you think, if this will work for you.
Cheers!
Al

1 comment: