Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh, P.S.

Oh, forgot,
The Smithfield Health Days 5K/10K is next Saturday. I really want to do it, but I don't really care to do it on my own. I was hoping to make it a group thing, a picnic, some hang out time, etc. Can I get a show of hands of who would like to participate (walking is great too) and who would like to come afterwards and just picnic together? If I can get a handful of you, then I'm going to make some food assignments and make it potluck and get this thing organized. If I can't get more than 3 or 4 people, I think I'll bail on this one. Please let me know.
Al

3 comments:

  1. Since it's Mother's Day weekend, We will be out of town visiting our Mother's. Count me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls have a piano recital at 1:30 and I think my mother-in-law is coming down for it. So I don't think I can make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin and I are going to run the 10K! Also, I can be in charge of organizing Wednesday exercising. More info on that later!

    ReplyDelete