Friday, April 16, 2010
Soccer Park Walkway
For anyone who is interested... I researched the park we went to this morning... it's actually in Logan (I thought it was in Providence...) and it's called the Soccer Park Walkway. According to the Logan City Trails Map, it's 0.7 miles from the beginning of the bridge all the way around the big loop. Another trail I want to try sometime is the Mt. Logan Park Walkway... I think it's up in the Cliffside area... anyone ever been before? If you are interested in taking a look at all the trails in Logan, go to loganutah.org, click on "parks and recreation" then "parks and trails" and finally "urban trail guide". Pretty cool stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm interested. I want to try all the local trails and walkways. I love rollerblading so I'm always up for finding things that are nice and smooth and fun. Let me know if you go....
ReplyDeleteAl
Yeah, I've been to the Cliffside park. It's really hilly, but you can see the playground a lot better while you walk. Good for sledding, too. There is a big pit there.
ReplyDelete