Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Temptations

I'm reading some of your comments on the temptations and I'm totally impressed. The temptations are my hardest things. I am doing great without eating before bead, finding whole wheat foods and the water and the exercising, etc. etc. It's the temptations that are killing me! You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work. Ready for some pain today?
Al

1 comment:

  1. I made stuffing tonight. I couldn't handle putting it on my plate and pushing it around--I really cannot waste food--maybe that's my problem. But stuffing is one of those foods that I can eat platefuls of no matter whether it is gooey buffet-style, stove-top, or gourmet. And I didn't eat any tonight. I think it's good to let your body know that it doesn't have to have its favorite food every time you see it. Instead of trying to avoid your favorite foods, you can have control around them.

    ReplyDelete