I'm vacationing at my mom's house this week, and the weather has been awful. I was going to run 2 miles per day outside, so on Monday, I ran 2 miles in the cold-turned snow-turned hail. Then for the rest of the week, I looked at the sunny weather and decided that 30 degrees with wind was too cold. Ah, I just couldn't make myself do it. But I did manage to put together a really cool blog for my trombone studio. If anyone wants to know, it's trombonestudio.blogspot.com. Hey, Jenny, you should have your husband take a look at it and send some students my way.
I am looking forward to fat, no, FIT camp next week! Anyone up for some DDR on a bad weather day? You know, that dancing video game? When I get back in town, I will set down some solid workout times. Count me in for any hikes in Logan canyon. It is practically in my backyard!
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment