Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gotta brag....

Sorry guys, but I've gotta brag.....I had an amazing run today. I only did 5 miles, but it was all hills. I'm getting better at the hills and hoping I'll be ready for the WBR. The run felt way easy. Well, the hills weren't easy, but I did them and I did them better than I ever have. The distance felt easy, felt good and so I'm pretty stoked. It's funny though, before I started I was cramping. Aunt Flo is here so I took some ibuprofen and went out to run. I figured I'd be heading back or walking back in no time. Nope, once I got going it was good. Shoot, I should be taking ibuprofen before each run. Oh, I also ate a cupcake right before my run too. I think I've found my method.....Only vegetables for dinner the night before, a cupcake right before the run with some ibuprofen. Of course, the beautiful day helps too. Aaahhhh.
How's everyone doing?
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment