Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Invite to all!

I need some running buddies.  I am going to go running every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 am.  It is beautiful and a great running temperature at this time of day.  I usually run for one hour and would love some company.  Even if you want to just walk or ride a bike.  More the merrier and if I know I may be having company I will for sure get out of bed.  Early you say.  Yes but then you get it done and you have no excuse later on in the day when things get busy and crazy with the kids.  You have it done and you feel wonderful the rest of the day.

Hope to see you on Thursday.  Meet me out on 3200 S, at 5:30ish.
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Darn, I would love to go running with you - but Kevin goes to work at 4:30 :( I loved working out with Sarah in the mornings. It's been very difficult to be consistent since Kevin has started his job at Hill AFB. Have fun and I wish I could join you!

    ReplyDelete