Friday, June 11, 2010

Answers

So I finally had visit with my doctor yesterday to get some answers for the crazy things my body has been doing over the last year. The best explanation is Polycytic Ovarian Syndrome. I'm hoping with the tests being done we can figure out what is wrong and fix it so I can get healthier and feel better. He is also testing for thyroid problems too. I hope for a complete picture soon and seeing my exercise efforts pay off soon.
I'm excited that we also found a great deal ($20) on an elliptical machine at a garage sale. I've used it almost everyday and I can see an improvement. I hope I'll see results soon.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you found my blog! go small apartment survivors! we love it here. the ward is fab, the closets space is amazing, the weather rocks, the town is fun. well, i guess you know all of this;)so did you know the halls,the Packards, the weeks, the bells, or the gunns? it's such a small bloggy world! :)
    Yours Mine and Ours

    ReplyDelete